No buffets or hordes of people.
It's quiet and the waiters will serve you where ever you happen to be... poolside, restaurant, or in the room.
Room service 24/7.
Here is a sampling of some of the dishes we have been served:
| seeing the ocean through the glasses on the bar |
| fish and chips for lunch |
| Cilantro and Roasted corn soup! I had to try it and compare with my own cilantro cold soup I should give them my recipe. While their soup was good, in hot weather, my soup is much better.... |
| this one is exceptional! Shrimp/avocado/mango salad |
| this one was so good I had it half eaten before i realized i hadn't taken a photo! Spinach/walnut/apple/goat cheese salad with raspberry dressing |
| assorted fresh fruit for breakfast |
| Chicken taco, supposedly. They were delish! |
| my husband loves his desserts! Fruit crepe with coconut icecream |
| I am in love with Flan and I order it whenever I can.... |
| Filet mignon with vegetables el dente |
| Caesar drink - made just perfect! |
| Last nights appetizer - cheese quesadilla with salsa and guacamole and a couple taquitos These might look huge, but they aren't - they are mini servings.... |
| this was left on our pillows at night, with turndown service |
| ....unwrapped it to find a coconut sweet inside! Flavor! |
| a wonderful tastey delish glass of chilean merlot shared with my husband |
3 comments:
I love the first and last pictures being tied together with the wine glasses! The food looks so fancy and you both must be enjoying your time together.
Yes, it's coming to an end though...home tomorrow....
:(
Yum! That is some beautiful food photography.
Post a Comment