Too busy watching Seattle WIN!!!!!!! (
yay Lynch!!! - 67 yard run breaking through 6 failed tackles!) and now the Colts (trying to find my nephew in the crowd) to bother with a blog today...........
Now.....gotta grab the cough syrup and the lozenges and I am good to go...........!
Even
I don't mind watching football on a 10 foot screen..... :)
[Hey honey! Can you make me some popcorn!!!??]
5 comments:
Glad you are happy about that game. But I still ♥ my Saints regardless.
My husband is a diehard Seahawks fan...from WA state so I have to be loyal... :)
I forgive you. lol
My hubby has incorporated gambling in our house with our kids to get their interest in sports on his dime. This year I have three teams, Kansas City, Indianapolis, and Seattle. So far I'm praying Seattle wins the Superbowl so I can pocket $20, otherwise I'm out. Get better soon!
Zazz: hilarious! That's exactly what my husband's family did...4 boys and they all had "their" teams. Seattle was my husband's
Post a Comment