Monday, January 10, 2011

Earthquake in Seattle? Nope, just the "12th MAN"

Something on the news reminded me of that Biblical story: The walls of Jericho.  It's difficult to believe that people can march around the walls of a city (they numbered 603,550 per Biblical reference) and actually make the structure fall......

HOWEVER:

This is proof positive that it can happen.

It was found that the "12th Man" (only 60K strong) created a 20 second seismic reading......just as Marshawn Lynch ran his amazing 67 yards down the field.  An old monitoring system near where the old Kingdome used to stand picked it up.

(Image courtesy: Pacific Northwest Seismic Network)


By the way, Seattle was the only place the "earthquake" was recorded.

The Fans in Seattle are now believers - that miracles can happen......

1 comment:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

How neat it that! I believe it too, plus like I said on your earlier post, I'm rooting for the Seahawks to become Superbowl winners so I can get $20!!