Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You know you are a Nurse when....

There have been a few of these out there, so I thought I would add my two cents worth.



You know you are a Nurse when:   upon discovering someone used up all your cream you left in the fridge - you use baby formula in your coffee instead.....

Yup. Done that.

Many times.

At least there is some use for formula!

And no, it doesn't taste that bad.




And....according to my mother, it is probably the *first* time I had tasted the stuff......

2 comments:

NPO said...

I guess that's better than breast milk in your coffee.
I think there have been several sitcoms with that accidental breast milk theme.

Cartoon Characters said...

I would agree. I know I read on some other blog recently a woman who drank her own breast milk.

No mistaking a sealed bottle of real formula! ;) The jars make great little jam jars. Used to bring them home for my mom's homemade jam.... :)