Friday, September 23, 2011

This puts it into Perspective!

I guess I shouldn't complain so much about Facebook. 

I got sent this E-card:



So true, so true!

6 comments:

hoodnurse said...

True. That immediately made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itn8TwFCO4M&feature=related

Cartoon Characters said...

hoody: Hey thanks for that link to the video! That is soooo true! Now I am going to post it to my FB...hahaha!

Love it! :)

Red Stethoscope said...

Lol! I think I'm the only one on the internet who WASN'T annoyed by the FB changes. Maybe I don't stay on FB long enough to care? Who knows? They're always changing stuff around anyway!

Cartoon Characters said...

RS: Good for you! problem solved...staying away from FB! :)

Yes...change is actually a good thing otherwise it might go by the way of MySpace .... technology changes every minute and to not expect FB to do the same...well...it's naive I guess.

I actually complain more about the ignorant people on FB as opposed to the actual layout and changes.

I thought it was a cute e-card though! :) ...and quite brilliant.

Tess Julia said...

That was good! Just dropping in to say hi! I tried to reply to your comment on my blog but had technical problems. It was a crazy summer but we are getting back into a routine now. Thanks for stopping by- I always enjoy your blog and have been thinking of you too.

Cartoon Characters said...

Hey there Honey! Thanks for dropping by! Crazy summers are a good thing, aren't they?! :)