As a formally retired RN.... I guess my Blog Title is fairly accurate
Sunday, September 4, 2011
I'm all for Breastfeeding, but not so much in this case.....
Now that they have "electronic distractions" banned from the roadway in our province, I don't think they will have to worry about adding breastfeeding while driving on the growing list of Road Sense laws.
Cheyenne: In all my years, I haven't heard of this one! :)
Betsy: I know another one washed up on the beach, this time with a leg bone attached to the foot in the sneaker.
I was thinking about it after the last one, but there isn't really much evidence of foul play at this point.
There are a lot of people that go "missing" - even perhaps from the ferry system since there are ferries running so frequently in the area. I am thinking they are mostly suicides. Not a way I would want to go, however.
On CBC Radio I heard a forensic scientist commenting on determination of time and manner of death based on how a body has been eaten by scavengers....I guess that would include crabs in the ocean.
At this point I might not....unless something else (a foot) comes up!
6 comments:
Umm...WHAT? I don't think it would have ever occurred to me that you COULD drive and breastfeed. Ha!
I know! :)
egads!
CC, will you be talking about all of these feet washing up in your area anytime soon? Happy Fall.
CC, will you be commenting on all of the feet washing up in your area? We don't have that here. I'm curious what the natives think.
Cheyenne: In all my years, I haven't heard of this one! :)
Betsy: I know another one washed up on the beach, this time with a leg bone attached to the foot in the sneaker.
I was thinking about it after the last one, but there isn't really much evidence of foul play at this point.
There are a lot of people that go "missing" - even perhaps from the ferry system since there are ferries running so frequently in the area. I am thinking they are mostly suicides. Not a way I would want to go, however.
On CBC Radio I heard a forensic scientist commenting on determination of time and manner of death based on how a body has been eaten by scavengers....I guess that would include crabs in the ocean.
At this point I might not....unless something else (a foot) comes up!
Post a Comment