Saturday, November 19, 2011

More Snow!

A friend of mine thought this photo I took would make a great Christmas card!
I have to say, I love what he did with it!

Meanwhile, our cat loves to make snowmen!  No, this isn't where he did his "business".
He just likes to go out in the snow and play, and this is something he does....
Gathering the snow in a mound - a kitty snowman!

4 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Get outta town...your cat can do that?? Pretty talented Mr. Ripley isn't he?

Cartoon Characters said...

Zazzy: he sure is talented! :) Can't wait to see what he does next!

Red Stethoscope said...

That first picture is beautiful! If you didn't look closely, it could pass for a much older image, with people frolicking on their bicycles.

I'm also super impressed with your cat's skills.

Cartoon Characters said...

RS: I suppose the photo looks old, not only because of the treatment, but also because the bicycles are the old-fashioned kind....and the hat on the guy is a little old fashioned also!

Thanks so much for your comment! :)