Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Proof Positive: yes, they Troll the Internet to find EVIDENCE

Yes, they are always on a witch hunt. Beware of anything you post. Even if it is innocent and contains no information: they are on a mission. They are not there to protect the nurse.

And - if this person trolling around isn't on a witch hunt.....it means they are spending MY money that I pay out ( $450 per year to register as an RN - I only pay $75 per year in WA state) casually looking around at blogs. Either way, I am not happy.

Call Me Nurse
By Details > Visit Detail

[<<] [>>]
Domain Name constructive-media.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 208.181.83.# (REGISTERED NURSES' ASSOCIATION OF BC-VANCBC07)
ISP Telus Communications
Location Continent : North America
Country : Canada (Facts)
State/Region : British Columbia
City : Vancouver
Lat/Long : 49.25, -123.1333 (Map)

Language English (Canada)
en-ca
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor Resolution : 1680 x 1050
Color Depth : 32 bits

Time of Visit Jul 19 2010 9:34:01 am
Last Page View Jul 19 2010 9:34:01 am
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://10.5.0.1:1587...s-session=3725327260
Visit Entry Page http://callmenurse.b...riend-marywanna.html
Visit Exit Page http://callmenurse.b...riend-marywanna.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-8:00
Visitor's Time Jul 19 2010 9:34:01 am
Visit Number 1,365

5 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

How does one get all that information about who looks at their blog?

I start orientation Friday!!! I've been driving my self loco waiting around.

I have to Wa St $90 for my LPN license. Why would yours be less?

Cartoon Characters said...

Hey there!
Go to this site and follow the directions:
http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=home

It's really cool. Also if you like the one to my right, just click on the top that sends you to the site!

And I think re: the licenses....mine was a renewal....maybe RN license is cheaper? Weird.

Cartoon Characters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GB, RN said...

Now you know why I made my blog private. You can't assume that people only read for entertainment value. Some people thrive on getting others in trouble.

Cartoon Characters said...

You are absolutely correct GB. I hear ya. Sad world. By the way, love your blog! :)