Thursday, July 1, 2010

BostonMed


I don't often like to watch "medically oriented" shows on tv. Don't care for Grey's Anatomy , House or any of those shows that depict a far-from-accurate picture of what really goes on in a hospital.

Reality TV such as "Birth stories" make me feel like I have done a whole shift and if I watch it before going to work, it is just like doing a double shift. I am exhausted. Plus a lot of the "stuff" that goes on.......well, some of it is just too interventional plus they cut out all the "real" stuff.

But one show that is somewhat like reading some of the medical blogs in blog world is "BostonMed" on ABC. Intoxicated patients telling nurses to "F* off " and then vomiting all over her....well, that's real stuff. Sure it is highly edited, but you get a more true picture of what goes on.

Love it.

If you want video to go with the blogs you read on the internet.....try watching BostonMed.

It's Life.

No comments: