Friday, July 23, 2010

WHAT NOT TO POST ON THE INTERNET

While we are on the subject of internet Paranoia.....

Here is an ad on our local TV station for the PNE Playland....if you have never been there...you have to go. The Roller coaster - a wooden construction, was built in 1958. I can remember as a little girl - going to the Playland. It was always so fun. If I close my eyes I can still smell the smells - popcorn, cotton candy, doughnuts - and hear the sounds - screams, laughter, carny calling.........lots of fun.

So when the PNE put this ad out in this year's ad campaign.....I couldn't resist posting it! :)

JOB INTERVIEW: FAIL




Here is the history of the building of the Rollercoaster: You don't need to watch the whole thing, just the narrative at the beginning...the rest is the progression of construction

No comments: