It actually happened last night.
Who would ever think to do this....right in the middle of a riot??? Or is it something else....like a rescue of an injured girl?
![]() |
| "Love is a Battlefield" |
As for all those people that showed up in ED with tear gas exposure? They would not have been exposed if they hadn't been where they shouldn't have been.....so you should have just gone home and sucked it up.
It's not going to kill you.....if you are healthy....and more than likely, if you were out getting drunk and running around doing stupid things....you are.
Yes, I am a nurse and supposed to have compassion.
Hey, I have cared for the worst kind of criminals in the prison system - and I still stick by that opinion. There are consequences....
When the Doc in ED was asked how could he have looked after all the difficult people that inevitably showed up in Emergency, he replied:
"I don't have to invite them for dinner, I just have to treat them..."
Already there have been some that have been ID'd on social media that have been fired as a consequence.
No surprise there.

4 comments:
I was shocked and then saddened to see what happened after the loss of the Stanley Cup in Vancouver. Geez, this is Canada, isn't it?
It's beyond belief.
The repercussions will be enormous.
Already, at a personal level, many otherwise "good kids" are being hauled out of school, expelled, arrested, being stripped of scholarships, and removed from positions of prestige and responsibility ....and for what??
It will follow them the rest of their lives.
So sad.
It is so sad this had to happen. Was it really just testosterone or, was it alcohol induced?
And, you are so right about this following those involved the rest of their lives.
Lord of the Flies? OMG I remember that from high school. Do they make kids read it still in school? What a fab book.
Love Lord of the Flies!
Not sure if it's a must-read anymore, not having children...
It was definitely alcohol as well as testosterone....most were males...although women were also shown but not to the same degree.
Post a Comment