Friday, June 17, 2011

The Clean-up after the Riot, and there goes my Chickadees...

Only in Canada.

19,000 Individual Canadians voluntarily signing up to clean the city after their own riot.


I am tired of that subject, so on to different news:




My chickadee family has "flown the coop" with no difficulty.

Now - back to the Eagles.

2 comments:

Lo said...

I am really impressed by the thousands of volunteers.......bless 'em all.

In a perfect world, of course, we would have no riots, but since it is a very imperfect one, I am thrilled that there are still some responsible people.

Yay, Vancouverites.

Cartoon Characters said...

Yes, it is impressive - the number of volunteers. Not sure what the *actual* numbers were that came out, though. But, the intentions were good.

I think most people in the Vancouver area were as shocked at the riot as the rest of the country and the world.

I am hoping it's a lesson learned, but I am not holding my breath.

Unfortunately, for some, it's the consequences that may "help" them to learn.