Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Boston deserved the win.

All I can say is:

Boston deserved the win.

Tim Thomas was fabulous - and I was glad that the crowd gave him a huge acknowlegement when he hoisted the cup.

HOWEVER:

fires started and all the idiots taking photos....count the arms up.*
I hope the Canucks are NEVER in the finals again.

It's obvious that some people can't handle their combination of alcohol and disappointment of a loss.

I hate to say it - but VANCOUVER doesn't deserve the Canucks.

Stupidity.

immediately after the game - a car was overturned
Some are young kids...where are their parents??*
It's only a small number that are creating the problem....but it only takes a few to spoil the whole event. 

Thankfully I live 100 kms from this insanity
Look at all the people taking fotos rather than leaving.*
The riot squad is out and tear gas is rolling.

What I don't understand is all the people just standing around watching.....and not leaving....

I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER want to see the Stanley cup come anywhere near here again.....and if the Canucks are ever in the playoffs again.....

Well.   I don't want to be here.

It's too bad that the focus is now the riot and not The Game.



*************************

All photos from the V*nc*uver S*n

No comments: