As a formally retired RN.... I guess my Blog Title is fairly accurate
That was pretty darn awesome. And it cracks me up how he's in shorts in the snow. Definitely a true teenage boy.
No snow here.... yet! Glad for that but, then I start to worry is this global warming?
Suzanne: Yep. Only teenagers and my husband will go out in the snow with shorts on!Phiddy: It sounds like there is a storm on it's way to you!
Daily flurries amounting to not much. Thank you very much. Would love to have a non-white Christmas this year. I know, I know.... call me an old Scrooge!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was pretty darn awesome. And it cracks me up how he's in shorts in the snow. Definitely a true teenage boy.
No snow here.... yet!
Glad for that but, then I start to worry is this global warming?
Suzanne: Yep. Only teenagers and my husband will go out in the snow with shorts on!
Phiddy: It sounds like there is a storm on it's way to you!
Daily flurries amounting to not much. Thank you very much. Would love to have a non-white Christmas this year. I know, I know.... call me an old Scrooge!
Post a Comment