As a formally retired RN.... I guess my Blog Title is fairly accurate
What a little doll. All of those kids are dang nab it cute! Thanks for sharing this.
All four of the little kids stayed with us a couple summers ago, same year this was done....they were absolutely adorable!
So adorable video with cute kiddos, eh. The little star is so cute and I definitely love her shoes. I could see that they are tired from walking.haha. And what the heck is the sheriff doing in that nativity scene, eh? lol. Love the video though.Thanks for sharing,Peny@Mother Robin Lim: 2011 CNN Hero of the Year
P:I guess the sherrif is a little bit of the creative license...just like the star with feet! ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a little doll. All of those kids are dang nab it cute!
Thanks for sharing this.
All four of the little kids stayed with us a couple summers ago, same year this was done....they were absolutely adorable!
So adorable video with cute kiddos, eh. The little star is so cute and I definitely love her shoes. I could see that they are tired from walking.haha. And what the heck is the sheriff doing in that nativity scene, eh? lol. Love the video though.
Thanks for sharing,
Peny@Mother Robin Lim: 2011 CNN Hero of the Year
P:I guess the sherrif is a little bit of the creative license...just like the star with feet! ;)
Post a Comment