Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Beauty Tip: Revolutionary !!

When you are my age,   the realization that youthful beauty has slipped by -  slaps you in the face.    Why is it that we place so much weight on our looks and not on the substance beneath?

This *fake* ad says it all:



What do you think??????


***************************************

Here is the story behind the video.   It was made by a Friend of my GF's kids in Redding California.....

5 comments:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

This is too funny!

Cartoon Characters said...

I thought it was quite brilliant!

Tess Julia said...

Too true! What a world it is.

kevel88 said...

Love it!! Thank goodness for Fotoshop!! I like the quote:
With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come--William Shakespeare

I have earned mine!!

UN R(etired)N

Cartoon Characters said...

Honey: "Like"

kev: I think I have earned mine also. I am not about to have any work done....