But it's one I just can't turn away from, just like a trashy novel.
And that cute little guy from the last show was so adorable....just the type of guy I would have gone for - oh, say - a million years ago.....
And .....there are - not one - not 2 - but 3 RNs in the competition for Ben.
One is an L&D RN (from Vancouver BC no less!and omg is she related to the notorious Bacon Brothers?????holy cow - !!!Ben, you made a narrow escape!.....), the other a Critical Care RN(quit your crying already!!It's only a TV show for gosh sakes!)....the other one - from NY (picked for next wk)...not sure...but there must be a shortage of nursing jobs......for 3 of them to be on the show...
And then there is the blogger (awkwrd! drunk! Ben, are you nuts???). And, just in case you were wondering what blog......here it is.
Have fun!
....more Drama to come.....
4 comments:
Oh CC you and your reality tv. I just love it! I'm not a Bachelor fan but I love "reality" tv! Keep us posted on what happens.
I know! I don't know why I follow it. It's like watching a train wreck!
For me it's the train wreck of the Kardashian family.
Ahhh! that's one I don't watch.... :)
Post a Comment